The Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting the White Birch Armory (WBA) brand to new customers and executing marketing campaigns to support WBA’s sales and business growth goals.
Using both creative and analytical skills, the Marketing Manager will work closely with internal and external partners to meet and exceed business objectives through integrated marketing plans, optimizing engagement with customers, and leading brand awareness.
- Manage department staff including recruiting, onboarding, and training new and current employees.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and assists with termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Identify, manage, and coach a high-performance team to deliver exceptional outcomes and measurable results.
- Develop and evaluate the company’s marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Oversee the creative, digital, analytical, and financial aspects of marketing projects.
- Maintain the Marketing department budget and ensure return on investment.
- Develop and oversee strong marketing campaigns to support our growing business.
- Implement and maintain company SEO strategy.
- Plan, develop, manage, and track performance of all advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to clearly define our target audience as well as demand for products and services.
- Oversee or manage functions focused on sales support, product promotions, corporate and private events.
- Manage photo and video shoots for printed and electronic communications.
- Build and maintain brand awareness. Establish and maintain consistent brand messaging for all segments and platforms, generating groundbreaking approaches to communicate with our target audiences.
- Oversee social media to support marketing efforts, including marketing vision board and content calendar for social media.
- Attend trade shows and maintain knowledge of industry trends and products.
- Manage and participate in community engagement activities, maintain charitable contributions on behalf of WBA.
- Collaborate with all departments to design branded media related to our courses, sales promotions, employment opportunities, or training activities.
- Constantly explore realistic options for revenue with the current facility and potential expansions.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with dealers, industry influencers, customers, and key strategic partners.
- Along with department staff, maintain digital storage of photos and videos for future use.
- Assist in other areas of company development as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with Google Analytics, preferred.
- Experience with CRM’s, Keap preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with key social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Experience with other software’s relating to marketing responsibilities, including but not limited to, Canva, Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds at times.
Performance and Evaluation Review areas:
- Quality of Work
- Planning and Organization
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Written Communications
- Customer Service
- Oral Communications
- Cost Consciousness
- Management Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year